We can help clients develop practical, commercial solutions regarding corporate administrations, liquidations and receiverships, and can assist with business recovery, reconstruction and restructuring strategies.
Protecting your interests
In the complex circumstances surrounding insolvencies, we work quickly and accurately to protect clients’ interests and provide advice on:
- Corporate reconstructions and restructuring
- Creditors’ claims
- Cross-border insolvency
- Directors’ duties
- Distress debt trading and acquisitions
- Investigating accountants’ reports
- Negotiations with secured creditors
- Preference claims
- Recovery strategies
- Turnaround and workouts
- Voidable transactions
- Voluntary administration.